Prev: Scatter Guns Versus Sub-Munitions Next: RE: Ramming.

Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

From: b3580009@a... (Loki)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 18:40:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust

>The way I am going to paint my EA ships is to base coat them in Black
>Acrylic primer, then dry brush them with a medium Gray. This will be
>followed up with color banding, a light drybrush of light Gray and
>picking out details like the tips of sensor spikes and Launch bays. I
>am going to leave engine mouths black. All my bases are matte black.
>I final everything with a light spray of Matte Acrylic Clearcoat. All
>in all it takes about 20 minutes per figure once the production line
>is set up.
>Mike Wikan
>Game Design\Conceptual Art
>n-Space, Inc.
>A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

	Don't forget to hit it with an inkwash, this can really help to
bring up the fine detailing on the models in terms of hull plates etc
etc.
Assuming they actually have some.  (I hope.)

Loki

Remember, most important of all the rules is the one that says,

       "Never kill someone with connections."

University Western Sydney - Macarthur
b3580009@ariel.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU

Prev: Scatter Guns Versus Sub-Munitions Next: RE: Ramming.