Prev: Re: Thoughts on FT Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]

Re: Thoughts on FT

From: "Joe A. Troche" <trochej@s...>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 09:55:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Thoughts on FT

At 06:38 PM 4/7/97 +0300, you wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Joe A. Troche wrote:
>
>> They behave the same as before, ingnoring shields etc., except for
the
>> exceptions above.
>
>The PTT still loses to RG-3. Or did you have a typo in the points cost?
>Also, this amendment makes heavy RGs more cost effective. Is that
>the effect you wanted?

Typo!

Railguns:

Class-1 (light)
	mass=2 cost=4 basic dmg.=1
Class-2 (medium)
	mass=3	cost=8	basic dmg.=2
Class-3 (heavy)
	mass=5 cost=10 basic dmg=3

I don't want the RG's to become Particle Cannons by another name just a
little less potent.  I think if the numbers above are used in
construction
of Kra'Vak ships there opponents will have a "snowball's chance" albeit
small one.

-Joe

Prev: Re: Thoughts on FT Next: Re: Missile Balance [for Jon]