Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: FT PBeM: The Deneb Clash

Re: Confession Time...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 07:01:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Confession Time...

Kurki-Suonio@swob.
> > > Bless me father for I have sined....
> >
> > >	    I BOUGHT THE NEW EPIC 40K!!!!
> > >
> > >	    Can anyone of you find it in your hearts to forgive me?
>
> Sure, I'll probably be doing the same thing sometime soon.  And all of
> my major armies changed beyond recognition.  (I play Squats, Knights &
> Titan Legion.  Whee....)

I haven't seen any notices about army lists for the Squats, though :(

> > The new Land Raiders seem better than the old ones in the pictures
I've
> > seen...
>
> Bleah.  I much prefer the old ones... especially the old lead ones.
^_^

Well, the Land Raiders were always a bit strange... The new Eldar
tanks...
well, I prefer the old ones as tanks. For starships, though :) But the
variety they've worked into the IG tank range is wonderful! That range
hasn't changed much in general appearance, but each type of tank now has

3-4 different hulls, tracks, turrets, and various lesser details which
you can match together any way you like. Much like GZG's planned
detailing
packs (or whatever they'll be called), only more expensive ;)

> Incidentally, people might take a look at the new Eldar Waveserpent as
> potential ship type...

If you play Silent Death, look at the new Eldar Falcon. It is
suspiciously similar to a Talon (...and I've converted my Talons to
Eldar
starships, what a nice coincidence...)

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Confession Time... Next: Re: FT PBeM: The Deneb Clash