Prev: B5 Rules Next: Re: Historical DD's and torpedos - was Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas

Re: Fast speeds

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:10:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Fast speeds

I think pre-measurement fits in with the Genre. These are not "Wooden
Ships" where you had to fly by wind and sail. Accurate measurement
would be assumed through sensors (radar, Lidar, Gravitics, blah,
blah) I mean after all, you could fly to near a star, or bounce to
close to a supernova and that would end your trip real quick,
wouldn't it.....wait, I think I've heard that somewhere before...;-)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: B5 Rules Next: Re: Historical DD's and torpedos - was Re: [OFFICIAL] Missile Ideas