Prev: Capital vs. others Debate Next: Re: Sensor Rules

Re: Ship styles (was Galoob SD....)

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 23:12:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship styles (was Galoob SD....)

johnjmedway wrote:

> >>  Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:51:02 -0500 (EST)
> >>  From: BJCantwell@aol.com
> >>  Subject: Ship styles (was Galoob SD....)
> >>  Many of the ships in the Starfleet 2300 line for SFB will go well
with the
> >>  Star Trek Micromachines.
>
> Anyone seen any old dusty stashes of the CinC-made ships for FASA's
> Star Trek RPG? They were far and away better models than the Starfleet
> 2300 junk.

The masters for these miniatures were shipped from Rafm in Canada to
some untitled company (no one is saying who) in Europe. I would guess
that the receiver is attempting to put the miniatures back into
production. The only other info I just receiver today is that the
company is in either Belgium or the Netherlands.

So we may again see these miniatures on the shelf, question is when.

Jim

Prev: Capital vs. others Debate Next: Re: Sensor Rules