Prev: Gooey Praise, Florid Prose: WAS RE: Maximizing ship designs Next: RE: Jerks in Full Thrust

Re: Sensor Rules

From: Daryl Poe <poe@f...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:01:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Sensor Rules

I still like the system I posted a couple weeks ago, in essense:
  ECM acts like another level of screens against beam-damage-type
   weapons, or as a -1 to hit against "roll-to-hit" weapons.
  Enhanced/Superior sensors can negate those effects.
  Area ECM can be loaned to someone nearby.
  Superior sensors can be loaned to someone nearby.

I'll spare the bandwidth of posting the details again.	Seems simple
and about the right power level, IMHO.

Daryl

Prev: Gooey Praise, Florid Prose: WAS RE: Maximizing ship designs Next: RE: Jerks in Full Thrust