Prev: Anachronistic Email Next: Re: Maximizing ship designs

Re: Flanders & Swann, DANGEROUSLY OFF-TOPIC!

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 01:52:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Flanders & Swann, DANGEROUSLY OFF-TOPIC!

Oerjan wrote:

>> *To quote Flanders & Swann's wonderfully politically-incorrect little
ditty
>> "A Song of Patriotic Predjudice": "... they argue with umpires, they
cheer
>> when they've won - and they practice beforehand, which ruins the
fun..."

>"It's not that they're wicked, or naturally bad;
>It's _knowing_they're_foreign_ which makes them so mad!"
>
>Though I suspect you have quite a lot of home-grown anoraks too :) :)
:)

>Oerjan Ohlson

OHHHHH yes, it's what makes serving customers at the shows SUCH fun....!
Nice to find a kindred spirit, though we'd better not go through ALL the
verses here (there is bound to be someone on the list who has had a
sense-of-humour bypass operation...)
Now, do you know all the words to Rambling Sid Rumpo's "Ballad of the
Young
Cordwangler"....??
<BLAM!!! arrrgh...>
Sorry about that. Normal on-topic service to be resumed as soon as
possible.
:) :) :)
Jon (GZG)

Prev: Anachronistic Email Next: Re: Maximizing ship designs