Prev: Flaunders & Swann, was RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games Next: Re: Damn the torpedoes and others (long)

Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:46:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust

> At 09:33 AM 3/31/97 -0600, you wrote:
>
> What forum was this in? Was this a club game or a game demo at a
store? Or
> was it in a con? I think your reaction would differ based on the
situation.
> Remember that you have a responsibility to the other people playing
the
> game. Better to have the father and son pissed at you than have
everyone at
> the game say, "it was an okay game, but I wish the ref had done
something
> about the guy and his brat."	In a con setting, there are organizers
and
> security folk to deal with this kind of thing.

	All of this took place at the gaming hall in the back of my
local
game store. It's not that I didn't want to do anything about it.  I did.

However, although I was running THIS game, I can't make the descision
for
the rest of the gaming group as to who does and doesn't play.  Besides,
given the way the rest of the group thinks of them, the running bet is
that they won't be playing with us by the end of the month.
	However, If this does keep up much longer, I'm going to nail
them
both to the wall.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Flaunders & Swann, was RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games Next: Re: Damn the torpedoes and others (long)