Prev: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust Next: Re: Sensor Rules

Re: FW: Bigger--not always better

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 08:11:25 -0500
Subject: Re: FW: Bigger--not always better

b3580009@ariel.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU wrote:
>	 Just a quick word to the capital debate.... my house rules
limit the
>percentage points you can have of capital ships per fleet.  I find that
>better than juggling with the actual system.  Plus it gives a better
>representation of a "real" fleet.  Just my 2 cents.

We just use what Jon suggested in FT and that's a fleet cannot have move
than 50% composition of any one ship size class.  (e.g. A fleet of five
ships can only have up to two capitals.)  This seems to work well
without
making the build process too restrictive.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Jerks in Full Thrust Next: Re: Sensor Rules