Prev: Re: FW: campaigns Next: Re: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

Re: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

From: Slaan@a...
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 00:05:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

Just a quick additional two cents on the subject.  In my campaign, we
limit
all classes of ships.  No single class of ship may outnumber the
combined
total of all other ships in the fleet OR task force.  So, if a force has
10
ships, 5 could be capitals, but the other 5 would have to be cruisers or
escorts.  The biggest complaint is NOT the large number of capital
ships, but
rather that we can't get enough escorts into the battle.

-- John I.

Prev: Re: FW: campaigns Next: Re: Capital Ships in Campeign Games