Prev: Re: Bigger not always better--Take 2 Next: Re: Bigger not always better--Take 2

Re: Mildly depressing

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@i...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 18:38:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Mildly depressing

On Wed, Mar 26, 1997 at 11:31:16 AM, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> I was just reading through some old house rules for Dirtside II that
were
> sent through this mailing list, and I came across some old messages
from
> Adam Delafield.
>
> It's a damn shame he's gone.

I'll second the sentiment.  I had unsubbed from the list back last
October or
so, and the first I heard about it was when I went to Mark Seifert's
page
trying to find subscription instructions.

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)		World Wide Weuvesite --
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)		http://www.wizard.net/~caw
mailto:chrisweuve@usa.net (perm)

Prev: Re: Bigger not always better--Take 2 Next: Re: Bigger not always better--Take 2