Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: Re: Bigger--not always better

Re: Starbases in FT

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:11:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Starbases in FT

Mike Miserendino wrote:

> I have a few starbases from PewterCraft that work very well with FT.
The
> overall diameters are not much larger than a GZG super dreadnought.
I've
> used them at Cons already and had good response from players who have
never
> seen them before.

I personal have not seen the PewterCraft starbases other than the
catalog photos which don't identify which base is which very well.
Presently the best starbase I've seen is the GF-007 Starbase resin model
with some metal from GZG. Nice kit with solar panels and large
cylindrical shape, (about 10").

For the Geo-Hex contact on the list when is it due for release on this
side of the pond?

Jim Bell

Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: Re: Bigger--not always better