Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: Starbases in FT

Re: Micro Machines

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 12:36:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Micro Machines

Mike J. Murtha wrote:
>I have been searching every Toys R Us and Kay Bee Toy for packs five
and six
>and no one here in New Jersey (USA) has them. I even kept a few
unopened
>packs of the older series for trade purposes but to no avail. If anyone
in
>the US knows a location to get B5 packs 5 and 6 I'm very interested.

A friend just picked up a couple of sets for me from WalMart.  I've been
looking for a while as well and the only MM stuff around is usually SW
and
ST.  However, I just recently found some collector sets of the Alien
line,
but they only had the fold out scene type with maybe one ship.	I was
lucky
to get all the Alien ships a while back when a local store ordered
several
copies of each.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: Starbases in FT