Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: Re: Vector movement

Re: Star Blazers FT

From: Gordon Peterson <gpeterson@v...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 07:36:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Blazers FT

>Funny that, I was just digging through my closet this morning and found
my
>copy. Oct/Nov '87, #80. It's a stand-alone game. It is fairly basic as
far
>as weapons go: lasers, e-torps, and missiles (ie, I don't see anything
in
>there called a 'wave-motion gun').

I don't believe they did stats for the Yamato, itself.	Just  a few
Gamilon, and Comet Empire ships and a couple EDF cruisers.

The problem is, if you introduce the Yamato into the game, the Yamato
would have to automatically win.  No matter what it was up against.

Gordon

Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: Re: Vector movement