Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: Micro Machines

Re: Star Blazers FT

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:58:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Blazers FT

Win Baker wrote:

> Has anyone done a Star Blazers conversion? And are any minis available
> in the U.S.?
>
> Win Barker
> Imagineer
> Solutions onQue

There is a set of rules on mark's Unoffical Full Thrust Page.

There are mini's....small plastic models.  The ones I have are imported
by twentieth century imports from japan.  The EDF DD is about 3.5 inches
long.  The EDF Battlecruiser is about 5 inches long.  I don't have any
offical FT minis, so I don't know how they compare for size.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Micro Machines Next: Re: Micro Machines