Prev: Re: PBEM Next: Re: Star Blazers FT

Re: Micro Machines

From: "johnjmedway" <jjm@z...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 13:02:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Micro Machines

On Mar 24,  9:13, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Subject: Re: Micro Machines
> No-one pretend the MM stuff is as good as metal gaming models - they
are,
> after all, injection-moulded kids' toys. However, they are relatively
cheap

And at about $1.75 a piece, I can deal with some questionable paint
jobs. (Some
are admittedly really shitty, and the yellow StarGazer is a laugh! But
the rest
are serviceable.)

> (at least in the UK and USA), tough (you can sling a whole load in a
box to

Hell, I even put 'em in a _bag_ half the time. Can't do that with metal
ones.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Re: PBEM Next: Re: Star Blazers FT