Prev: Star Blazers FT Next: Re: Star Blazers FT

Re: PBEM

From: davisje@z... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:19:07 -0500
Subject: Re: PBEM

> Hi there,
> I'm very interested in playing FTBEM but am unsure about the actual
> mechanics. I'm not that big of a B5 fan (cringes back from the moans)
so
> I'm more interested in a generic FT game. Any ideas where I can look
for
> info?

You can sign up as an alternate player for Dean Gundberg's game.  He's
running a game based on the Superior Models line.  He can be reached
at dgundberg@bcbsnd.com.

I don't know of any other games open right now looking for players.
Just
keep your eyes on the list and new games will appear (including non-B5
based ones)

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Star Blazers FT Next: Re: Star Blazers FT