Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: Re: Anyone remember this?

Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 08:23:36 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

On Sun, 23 Mar 1997, Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:

> > mind you, in competition to FT there is always Starfire, SFB etc.
>
> Can't say about Starfire, but I wouldn't call SFB a miniatures game.

Starfire is much less of a miniatures game than SFB. (Ie, you can play
SFB with minis, but I wouldn't want to try it on Starfire...)

I think Jon's point was more like "simple space combat systems", not
"space miniature systems" :)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Bigger--not always better Next: Re: Anyone remember this?