Prev: Re: Dirtside II Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

Re: Micro Machines

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 23:21:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Micro Machines

At 09:05 PM 3/23/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Am I a perfectionist, or have I just seen a particalarly bad bunch?

You're a perfectionist. I like them because I was able to get a bunch
cheap
in order to first try Full Thrust. The paint job isn't great, but it's
good
enough and looks better than bare metal figures. They are also about the
only source of Star Wars and ST:TNG ships in this scale. Star Trek and
Star
Wars figures are the best for demo games as they have a ready made
audience
and a high recognition factor.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Dirtside II Next: Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex