Prev: Anyone remember this? Next: Re: Dirtside II

FW: DS II models from Geo-Hex

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 17:59:19 -0500
Subject: FW: DS II models from Geo-Hex

Sounds great!

Paul

----------
From:  Geo-Hex [SMTP:geohex@teleport.com]
Sent:  Sunday, March 23, 1997 5:05 AM
To:  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:  Re: DS II models from Geo-Hex

We slowed our releases of DSII stuff last year because of the release of
SGII AND the sheer #'s of packs we had to bring out for that.  Also, we
had not received all the DSII stuff and we are anxiously awaiting
updated models.  We will begin to release more DSII items starting in
May '97 when we bring our CD ROM DSII Designer program out.  Hopefully
we can answer our critics and get a lot of new items out all at once.
Look for DSII and the DSM mini's from us over the summer.
KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Anyone remember this? Next: Re: Dirtside II