Prev: Sa'vasku Clones Next: Re: Nuclear Pumped Laser Missiles

Re: Sa'vasku Clones

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 12:48:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Sa'vasku Clones

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997 timj@uk.gdscorp.com wrote:
> Following someones suggestion that Call Of Cthulu miniatures have the
bio feel I went
> down the games shop today. There is a  Call Of Cthulu mini called a
'Flying Polyp'
> which IMO makes a very good DN model. Its 3.50 Sterling. Which isn't
too bad. The C of
> C range do seem to have a lot of bio-nasties but a lot of them have
legs, the Polyp is
> on a flying base.

	Hmmm....this is a good idea.  I've seen a few of the CoC line
and
they do have potential for bio ships.  How about mounting an Elder Thing

mini (minus the wing) horizontally, and Eureka-- you've got a bio-battle

ship.  Mi-Go (i.e. The Fungi from Yuggoth) would make nice bio-cruisers.

	The space navies of humanity go up against the Great Old Ones!

Lovecraft would be rolling in his grave.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Sa'vasku Clones Next: Re: Nuclear Pumped Laser Missiles