Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac Next: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List; Ideas for Eldar

Re: Converting Sa'Vasku models...

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:23:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Converting Sa'Vasku models...

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Kevin Mc Lean. wrote:

> I'm building a heap of Sa'Vasku at the moment by taking various
organic
> looking Epic vehicles and gluing two of them together bottom to bottom
- so
> you get a symetrical organic shape with tentacles etc.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm also experimenting with bioships (not
Sa'Vasku since I couldn't care less for the "official" background).
I've found that Call of Cthulhu line of models have plenty of
those amorphous horrors, just stick a flying base on your
Cthonian and off you go...

Being 25mm, they're in the capital ship size range, though.
Maybe I could convert some plastic toy bugs for escorts
and cruisers... hmmm...

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac Next: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List; Ideas for Eldar