Prev: Help, Looking for the FT3 teasers Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac - Reply

Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

From: crawford@i... (Robert A. Crawford)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:18:59 -0500
Subject: Re: My opinion on Sa'Vasku models

> > Is it the amount of metal in the base?
> > Or (evil thought) the fact that you need generally less models
> > to play FT?
> It's the metal in the base.  The aerospace fighters for DSII are
> packed the same (1) as the Cruisers for FT as they weigh the same,
> VTOL's being lighter and about the size of frigates are two to a pack
> for the same price as an FT frigate pack.
> KR, Geo-Hex

	Is there any chance of your selling the ships without bases or
with the light-weight plastic bases? I _like_ the heavier bases for
the big ships, but they're massive over-kill on a scout. Besides,
fleets don't feel right without lots of little ships, and with the
prices like they are, I can't afford lots of little ships.

Prev: Help, Looking for the FT3 teasers Next: Re: B5 and Sir Isaac - Reply