Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: Vector movement - Reply

Re: Vector movement - Reply

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 06:29:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Vector movement - Reply

Oerjan wrote (and he's probably about to wish that he hadn't...):

> It is far more difficult to figure out where you're going to end
> up with the "old" FT rules, and (at least for me :/ )
> neigh on impossible to get to where I want to be <g>
  ^^^^^

Does this mean that you think the old rules need a bit more horsepower?
<grin, run, duck for cover...>

Phil, who couldn't resist it (but probably should have...)
"I think... I think I am!	     |	  I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think..?"	     |	   Phil Atcliffe
   -- The Moody Blues		     |	(p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: Vector movement - Reply