Prev: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: RE: Ironclads and Ether Flyers...

Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:23:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Robert Hendricks wrote:

> Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@swob.dna.fi> on 03/18/97 12:30PM wrote:
>
>  "Chadwick's Ironclad & Ether Flyers is an
> interesting game and has good background info"
>
> Does any one besides me still play this game?

I still play an occasional game of Sky Galleons, which I consider to be
the better game of the two. IC&EF rapidly breaks down as ship sizes
increase, but it can be fun with cruiser actions.

I just wish they had had someone do the minis properly... I've seen
better quality in Easter Eggs...

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: RE: Ironclads and Ether Flyers...