Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: RE: Space Ship Minis Wish List

Re: Vector movement

From: rpaul@w... (Robin Paul)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:49:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Vector movement

>On Tue, 18 Mar 1997, Christopher Weuve wrote:
>
>> Ever since I read this I have been trying to connect to the Chameleon
Eclectic
>> website to find out when the EarthForce Sourcebook is due out, but I
have
been
>> unable to get connected.  Does anyone know what CE's target date is?
(CE
>> target date + 6 months = earliest ship date)

That reminds me of a piece of folk wisdom a German friend told me-

"The 2-Hour Rule:"
Everything takes 2 hours longer than you thought it would,
even if you allow for the 2-hour rule...

cheers,
Rob Paul

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk
  "Once again, villainy is rotting meat before the maggots of justice!"

Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: RE: Space Ship Minis Wish List