Prev: Re: Games to plan ahead by. Next: Re: Vector movement

{OFFICIAL}Re: Full Thrust Cubed

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 06:10:01 -0500
Subject: {OFFICIAL}Re: Full Thrust Cubed

>It was posted that the new fleets book will be out by summer.	Any word
on
>when the next edition of Full Thrust will be out?
>  Phil

Actually, GeoHex stated to a customer enquiry that the fleet book was
planned for "late summer/fall" - note this is PLANNED, not guaranteed...
:)
Work is starting on the fleet book, and basically it'll be out as soon
as I
can get it done. Will keep you all posted (no pun intended...).

We have no release date planned for FTIII at present, but I hope it will
be
late this year or early next; the fleet book will (probably) contain
some
transitional material to preview some of the changes for FTIII, whatever
we
decide them to be - our intention is that the FB will be compatible with
FTII but still valid when FTIII comes out.

All the best,
Jon (GZG).

Prev: Re: Games to plan ahead by. Next: Re: Vector movement