Prev: Re: Vector movement Next: Re: Stamp Out Ignorance

RE: Vector movement

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 21:53:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Vector movement

Well there ya go!! Best of both worlds and consistancy with the show's
universe.

Can someone post the "real" vector rules for FT again here or point to
the site that has them. I know of at least three different versions out
there and it would be nice to try the "real" ones. Thanks again for a
great game GZ and I look forward to the next edition.

Paul