Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)

Full Thrust

From: John Fox <john_fox@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:03:47 -0500
Subject: Full Thrust

For all those people wondering where the More Thrust books are at:

> From: 	 John Fox <john_fox@ca.credence.com>
> To:		 krs@geohex.com
> Subject:	 More Thrust Books

> Dear GeoHex:
>   I have been having a very tough time getting ahold of a More Thrust
book
> Rumor has it that a new version is commming out at the end of March.
> would really like to know if this is the case or should I start
looking
> for the old More Thrust book in other places?
>
> Thanks
> John Fox

John,

More Thrust is currently out of print and will be reprinted in April,
and we should have stock by May.  There is a new title on the way,
the fleet book, but it won't be ready until late summer or fall.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG)