Prev: Re: Hello and some FT & DS2 questions Next: Parasite Fighters

ds2: Looking for minis in the uk.

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:29:18 -0500
Subject: ds2: Looking for minis in the uk.

I have recently got hold of DSII and think it's great. I have started a
small collection of minis from the new gzg range, but as the old CMD
stuff
will not be back in production until the summer I thought i'd ask for
the
list to give me some recommendations for modern armour/infantry made or
available in the uk. What i'm looking for are:

a)Infantry, preferably non powered type.
b)Engineering vehicles/bridge layers etc.
c)Command vehicles.

Also what are the old CMD minis like, are they good or would I be better
looking at other manufacturers. I know that gzg may be making changes to
some of the designs before going into full production.

regards
Gent.
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      **  http://www.tcp.co.uk/~gentloser/  **
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1997  **

Prev: Re: Hello and some FT & DS2 questions Next: Parasite Fighters