Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Off topic, was Re: Star Fleet Battles

Re: Star Fleet Battles

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 14:21:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Fleet Battles

On Sat, Mar 15, 1997 at 11:59:36 PM, (hosford.donald) wrote:

> I found out last week, when I talked to the guy at my favorite hobby
> store. That there has been some changes at Task force.  Firstly,  Task

> Force Games was bought out by a californian computer company (don't
know
> who).  The so called Amarillo Design Buero went under!  The computer
> company passed down orders to task force:  they setup a
"StarFleetBattles
> Design group", and they were told to cut some of the felgercarb out of

> the game!  The game may not be as simple as FT, but it is somewhat
> closer...

I thought that ADB (i.e., Stephen Cole) owned the rights to SFB, and TFG
had
an exclusive contract to print the stuff.  Of course, Cole has retired
from
actually running it (with the "Dayton Design Bureau" taking over), so
maybe he
decided to sell the game, or Task Force decided to sell the publishing
rights.

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)		http://www.wizard.net/~caw
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)		Fixes for AoG's B5 game, books,
mailto:chrisweuve@usa.net (perm)	stuff for sale and more

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Off topic, was Re: Star Fleet Battles