Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (Late Season 4 spoiler)

Re: Full Thrust Game for List Members, at GenCon

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 12:31:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Game for List Members, at GenCon

Allan Goodall wrote:

> 1) Tell me if you are interested in playing in our game.

	You bet.

> 2) Let me know the liklihood that you will attend GenCon. Such as:
> Definitely (i.e. already signed up for the Early Bird pass), Likely
(i.e.
> don't have a tiket, but live in the area and buy a ticket on the days
I can
> attend), Hopeful (i.e. would like to go, but don't know if my boss
will give
> me the time off yet), Unlikely (i.e. love to go, but someone would
have to
> buy me a plane ticket...).

	I'd say the chaces of me going to GenCon this year are about
99.999%.
Baring injury, illness, work problems, criminal insanity, or asteriod
strike.

> 3) I need to know if you can bring your own fleet or fleets. I believe
Mike
> has a large number of ships ready. Based on the size of our proposed
game, I
> could field between 4 and 6 fleets using the Star Frontiers ships, but
> haven't painted them yet.... I understand that GenCon is quite a hike
for
> some people and it may not be practical for you to bring your own
ships. I
> think we can accomodate everyone, but we don't want to get into a
situation
> where we have a dozen people ready to play and only two fleets.

	Since I live in the area (20 miles from the Wisconsin Center),
it's no
problem for me to bring some of my minis.

> 4) Can you bring additional stuff? I have one of GeoHex's star field
sheets,
> and another with the hexes on it. Can anyone else bring a second
sheet? Does
> anyone have asteroids, or other "terrain" that we might be able to use
when
> designing a scenario?

	I'll see what I can do.  Maybe I should co-ordinate with Mike on
this
project due to my proximity to Milwaukee.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (LONG) Next: Re: Babylon 5 Wars (Late Season 4 spoiler)