Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Hello Again

B5 Season 3 Spoiler

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:46:52 -0500
Subject: B5 Season 3 Spoiler

Spoiler space in case of not yet having seen B5 season 3

Getting there

Ok Enough.

A point that I wonder about when converting FT to B5 is the actual
power of some of the weapons versus other ships.  For instance on the
Lurkers guide sysnopsis of Walkabout JMS states that it takes 2
Minbari War Cruisers on average to destroy an immobilised Shadow Ship
and even then only if the firepower is concentrated and prolonged.
Is it even possible to integrate the Shadows into any B5 game apart
from those situations where they are outnumbered in both ships and
telepaths?  And in those situations the does the game just become a
matter of rolling dice till Shadows start exploding.   I'd be
interested in hearing the experience of anyone who has used the
Shadows in  a B5/FT game.

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Hello Again