Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Hello Again

Re: Space Marines?

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@i...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 09:58:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Space Marines?

Someone wrote:

> >	Yesterday, I was combing through the used game section of one of

> >my local game stores when I came across a set of sci-fi miniature
rules
> >called "Space Marines."
>
> <<snippage>>
>
> >	Has anyone else heard of this game?
>
> I've heard of it but haven't seen it in years.  That was part of the
old
> Space Opera universe, wasn't it?

I've actually been looking for this for a number of years.  Would
whomever
posted that they saw it in a store please send me an email?

I am interested in knowing:
1) how much did they want for it?
2) Is it the FGU or FanTac edition?; and
3) Would you be willing to pick it up for me?

Thanks!!

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
caw@wizard.net (h)     caw@intercon.com (w)	chrisweuve@usa.net
(perm)
http://www.wizard.net/~caw -- Stuff for sale, fixes for AoG's B5 game
and more

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 Wars Next: Re: Hello Again