Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: RE: Parasite Racks, External Mounts and Reactive Armour (Was Re: SPOILER

Simultaneous moves/fire

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 19:18:43 -0500
Subject: Simultaneous moves/fire

Does anyone else out there treat firing as a simultaneous action (using
written fire declarations, or heaven forfend, the honor system) or do
you largely use the rules as I interpret them, each ship firing in
turn..... I've found that the game flow seems "right-er" with
simultaneous firing, as long as you don't have too many instances of
Ka-blam goes the Destroyer, but "Oh, I was going to shoot at your escort
over there, no really, I was". So far the group I play with are very
sportsman-like.

Opinions ?

Gene

Gene George