Prev: Points values, uses thereof. Next: Fighter beys &c.

Re: ship bases

From: Robert Kerrigan <speiler@e...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 18:08:08 -0500
Subject: Re: ship bases

At 11:44 AM 3/10/97 EST, you wrote:

>Anyway, I was wondering what people do with bases for ships...
>
>andy.skinner@tseng.com

I'm a bit of an odd ball.  I took the base that Geo Hex puts out and
made a
mold of it.  Now I cast as many as I need using Alumilite.  If your a
bit
creative, try gluing a piece of balsa to large zinc washer, and use a
10penny nail or simililar object as the veritcal pole.	The zinc washer
is
weighty enough to keep your models in the air and not on the table.  If
you
afix flexible magnets to the base it will stay very nicely in a tool
chest.
30degrees is the arc for each tic of the clock.

Bob Kerrigan
Virginia

Prev: Points values, uses thereof. Next: Fighter beys &c.