Prev: Re: Descriptive design system idea Next: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

Re: The Babylon Project

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:23:50 -0500
Subject: Re: The Babylon Project

>I heard that Titan had the rights and were going to issue a combined
>hardback of the main back and the first supplement featuring the earth
>forces and the starship combat system. I'm not quite sure where I read
>this, so if anyone can confirm or deny it...
>
>Dave Bottomley

As far as I understand the situation, Titan have the UK rights to the
RPG
and supplements, and are supposed to be printing the UK edition sometime
around June. I assumed it would be released in the same way as the US
version, ie: the RPG book first then the supplements to follow - but
then
again maybe the above info is correct?
I gather the US edition is now finally out (or at least due any day
now),
but the legal position forbids any US source selling to UK stockists - I
think it MAY even be impossible to directly mail-order it from the US to
the UK, though I'm not sure how this would be enforced; I guess it will
be
up to the individual US stockists as to whether they will accept foreign
mailorders. AFAIK, Hobbygames and other UK distributors cannot LEGALLY
get
any until Titan releases the UK edition.

Hope this helps settle the many differing rumours!

Jon Tuffley. (GZG).

Prev: Re: Descriptive design system idea Next: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS