Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Re: Space: Above & Beyond

Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:53:40 -0500
Subject: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS

I have to say I haven't seen the racks or episode in question, but
having
read the first few lines, thought what the hell and read the rest anyway
:)

The rules look ok initially, but obviously I haven't had chance to give
them a go yet.	A question though

Why have fighter bays at all ???  they cost a lot take up lots of mass
etc....  With racks like this about I see no reason to bother....

Aside from the protection it gives to fighters, what is the advantage of
full bay ?  Am I missing something ?  Fighters are unlikely to be on the
racks when fired upon anyway as the whole point is they are there to
defend the carrying vessel.

_michael h

Prev: Re: SPOILER ALERT/PARASITE FIGHTER RACKS Next: Re: Space: Above & Beyond