Prev: ECM and hello Next: I'll get to it

Dirtside II

From: "Paul Owen" <paulowen@e...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 06:34:40 -0500
Subject: Dirtside II

Hi,

This is sort of a survey to find out a few things from those of you
out there that play Dirtside II.

I have offered to try and write a computer program to play the part
of the referee in the game.  But before I get to far into it I have a
few questions.

1.  How many of you out there play Dirtside II ?
2.  What exactly would you want from a program like this ?
3.  Do any of you use customized weaponry on your vehicles ?
4.  If so what are the stats for these weapons ?
5.  Would you want to be able to customize certain aspects of the rules
?
6.  If so what aspects would you alter ?
7.  What exactly is an Infantry Walker and how many points does it
	cost ?
8.  RSW air cushion vehicles have the same size/power limits as GEV's
	is this slow or fast GEV's ?
9.  How many of you use modularised vehicles ?
10. How many use oversized vehicles ?

My apologies if this is of no interest to you.

My thanks to any and all that reply.

Paul Owen CNA, CNE
http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

Prev: ECM and hello Next: I'll get to it