Prev: Scenario Name Next: Changes to the page: 3-5-97

Re: Building Babylon 5.

From: Never moon a werewolf <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 07:48:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Building Babylon 5.

>	You'll have to let me know what stat's you finally decide on, as
>I'm thinking about starting another PBEM (B5 setting) of my own.  Game
>balance is gonna be a problem though, and I fear that ships may just
get
>shreaded at the moment..... Hurry hurry with the page Mark, we want
Narn
>and Centauri ships too....(I know youre doin yr best, but it's what my
>players tell me)

My (current) B5 ship stats are all online, but they were put together
over a year and a half ago when I first put together my version of B5/FT
rules. There is no B5 station there, however (never did get around to
fooling with that; had other fish to fry). If you want to look at them,
they're linked in at:

   http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire to
it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra. But, it's an
imperfect world,
and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Scenario Name Next: Changes to the page: 3-5-97