Prev: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors? Next: Re: Damage Tracks

Babylon 5 Rules

From: Marshall Grover <mgrover@m...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 05:41:53 -0500
Subject: Babylon 5 Rules

The latest version of my B5 rules set is available!
Major changes:
	The telepath rules are tuned, before they were real shadow
hosers, now
they are a little more balanced. I have also added an excel spreadsheet
make ship design real easy. I used the spreadsheet for fix a lot of
small
errors in the ship section.
	it's 31k Zipped so I probably won't post it here. But Anybody
who is
interested can send me an e-mail at MGROVER@MINT.NET, and I'll send you
copy.

Marshall

 Marshall Grover

"A Jedi's greatest enemy is himself." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Prev: Re: B5/FT: Combining Armor and Interceptors? Next: Re: Damage Tracks