Prev: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats Next: Re: FULL THRUST font

The Babylon Project

From: mangaman@g...
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 19:39:16 -0500
Subject: The Babylon Project

In case anyone does not know yet:

I was looking at the FAQ page for the Babylon Project RPG being released
on
Thursday (USA only) and almost fell off my chair when I read the
following:

> Does the game include a space combat system?
>
>We sure get this question a lot, considering that The Babylon Project
is a
roleplaying (not a tactical) game. Don't worry--the
>answer is yes. The Earthforce Sourcebook (out shortly after main book)
includes a great ship-to-ship combat system:
>streamlined yet realistic, and easily scalable for use with the small
battles typical to roleplaying adventures or for the larger
>conflicts against which epic tales turn. The system is being designed
by
Jon Tuffley, who created the fantastic Full Thrust
>space combat miniatures system, and it incorporates many of Full
Thrust's
design elements.

This is just too cool.

Prev: Re: Hypothetical Liberator Stats Next: Re: FULL THRUST font