Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 02:09:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

<snip>

>	 The one other problem I see with these methords of calculating
cost
>- A ship designed will require a calculator or even better a spreed
sheet!

=====
>====

A simple solution that just came to mind:

If the current method of cost deturmination is fine, why not keep it?

Engines:
   Cost: Use the current calculation
   Mass: 5% per engine point  (probably round remainders up)

FTL:
  Cost: Use current calculation.
  Mass: 10% (again probably round remainders up)

Just a thought.  I could be off here....it's past midnight, and it's
getting
harder to think straight.

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!