Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: Online miniature ordering

FT PBeM: The Deneb Clash

From: dgundberg@b...
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:55:38 -0500
Subject: FT PBeM: The Deneb Clash

 This is a call for players in PBeM game of Full Thrust I will be
running
 called, The Deneb Clash.

 This battle will be fought in the Starfleet Wars universe from Superior

 Models Inc.   The races involved are the Entomalian Empire whose
 acknowledged ambition is complete galactic dominance and the Terran
 Federation whose wish is to "save" the galaxy from the other empires
and
 thus bring thousands of wealthy independent planets under their
control.
 Full battlefleets from each side are in the disputed Deneb system and
 after many feints, they are closing for battle....

 There will be some modifications to FTII and MT rules to fit this
 universe, such as rear arc fire and fighter movement.

 There is room for 19 players (why start small, its a fleet battle) and
as
 many lurkers as interested.  Please respond to me directly if you are
 interested.  If all of the player slots have not been filled in a
couple
 of days, I will send another message to the list calling for more
players
 and listing those who have signed up.

 Prepare for battle!

 Dean Gundberg
 dgundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: FT: Damage Track Sliding Scale Suggestion Next: Re: Online miniature ordering