Prev: Re: [FT] A quick survey question Next: Re: New Rules

Re: Online miniature ordering

From: Alex Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 11:27:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Online miniature ordering

> Problem is post and packing: surface mail costs 15.00 for orders up to
> 50.00 so to keep cost down I have to order more (now that's an excuse
> buy some lead;). But before I send in a $49.99 order, I'd like to know
> if anybody has had any dealings with these guys, and if so what is
your
> experience.

I buy from Riders' Online quite often to support my RPG habit.	You
may want to check the box that tells them to just not order anything
they'd have to backorder from your list, but that aside, they send out
promptly, books that are primo quality.  The S&H charges encourage
large orders, no argument there at all.

Prev: Re: [FT] A quick survey question Next: Re: New Rules