Prev: [FT] A quick survey question Next: Re: [FT] A quick survey question

Online miniature ordering

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 15:19:13 -0500
Subject: Online miniature ordering

Hi all,

Been checking out some URLs I found left and right and one of the led me
to http://riders.com/

They have an impressive online ordering catalogue including Star Trek
miniatures from Star Fleet Games. I've seen these on another site,
painted and all. WOW! They beat the living hell out of Irregular Trek
like ships. Retail price is $5.95 but online they're 4.17.

Problem is post and packing: surface mail costs 15.00 for orders up to
50.00 so to keep cost down I have to order more (now that's an excuse to
buy some lead;). But before I send in a $49.99 order, I'd like to know
if anybody has had any dealings with these guys, and if so what is your
experience.

(They also have the WEG Star Wars figs listed)

Ludo

Prev: [FT] A quick survey question Next: Re: [FT] A quick survey question