Prev: Re: B5 Rules... Next: Star Trek, 1st gen -Reply

CoW Attn Tom McCarthy....

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:50:56 -0500
Subject: CoW Attn Tom McCarthy....

Tom,

I hope you got this in time.  AOL bounced two attempts to send my orders
you.

Later

Brian
Ship Name: 33rd Emporer H'natal
Turn:		  6
Previous Speed: 6
Previous Heading: 4
Movement Plot:	  +4
New Speed:	  8
New Heading:	  4
Damage Control:   n/a

Charge Jump Engines?:
yes

 *Fire Orders*
1 FC to fire to direct sustained heavy laser fire at the Tokugawa from
all
available HL
1 FC to direct HL fire at EA destroyers fleeing on my port side.
1 FC to direct all Pulse cannons to fire targets of opportunity, with
the
misreable Narns and enemy fighters getting firtst priority.

Pulse Cannon mode:  offensive

 *Fighter Orders*

continue dogfighting

 *Other*

In the previous turn, the Tokugawa accelerated +4 using thrust 2
engines.
 It's not worth worrying too much about, but you may want to make sure
she's
within engineering limits this turn.....

Prev: Re: B5 Rules... Next: Star Trek, 1st gen -Reply