Prev: Re: Oh, the Humanity ! Next: Babylon Project in UK?

Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 01:46:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

AEsir@aol.com wrote:

> Great Minds think alike Brain.

"Yes, Pinky, but fools seldom differ."

> Gronk

Squared. BTW I've never actually seen P a t B. I have been sent many
.GIFs , even .WAVs of it. But AFAIK it never was screened in Canberra,
or if it was, I was in Germany at the time.
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Prev: Re: Oh, the Humanity ! Next: Babylon Project in UK?