Prev: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!

FT stuff at Salute

From: THE CIDER KING <PN013@l...>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 07:10:23 -0500
Subject: FT stuff at Salute

I think it was Mike Kovalic (I've deleted the mail!) who asked a couple
of
days ago what was the likelihood of any FT games being at Salute. I
can't
shed any more light on this (though there are usually several sci-fi
games
there, and the S.F.S.F.W. might be bringing out their Borg cube FT
scenario),
but one of the new companies at Salute will be Colonial Miniatures who
do a
range of several starship minis that are ideal for FT. I think they're
also
available from Chariot Miniatures who will also be at Salute.
Hope this info is of use!
Cheers,
Martin

"And when the party's over, It's all over" - Blue Oyster Cult

Prev: [OFFICIAL] new ideas! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] new ideas!