Prev: Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT Next: Re: FTIII/classes redefined

Re: Stargaurd Ship Minis?

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:02:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargaurd Ship Minis?

>Hello:
>	 With all this talk about Starguard, I stopped by the Offical
WWW
>page and looked at their minis list.  I noticed that they had starship
>miniatures avaiable.  How are they quality wise?  The price seems OK.
>
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

 I have some courtesy of Leland Erickson at Federation Armory; they are
very "50's Rocketship" style, straight out of a Kelly Freas painting!
Most
are very streamlined with fins/wings, size-wise not unlike our FT stuff.
They have very little surface detail, but this is mainly due to the
style
of the designs - just a few panel lines and turret blisters on otherwise
smooth hulls. Casting quality is OK, though not outstanding. If you like
that style of spaceship, you'll probably like 'em - suggest trying a few
samples first, as with any range you haven't seen before.

Jon T. (GZG)

Prev: Re: Fighter CAP and Screens in FT Next: Re: FTIII/classes redefined